EKG & Certified Rhythm Analysis
United University of Nursing is proud to offer an accelerated, comprehensive EKG and Rhythm Analysis Course. Our EKG and Rhythm Analysis Course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively identify and interpret cardiac rhythms.
About Our EKG & Rhythm Analysis Course
The EKG & Rhythm Analysis training program provides the student with the knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology of the heart, medical disease processes, terminology, and basic electrocardiography.
The EKG & Rhythm Analysis training program will prepare students to take the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Certified EKG Technician exam and the Cardiovascular Credential International (CCI) Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician exam.
What Sets Our EKG & Rhythm Analysis Course Apart
- Accelerated Course With In-Person Instruction
- Exceptional High Quality Instruction with Experienced Healthcare Professionals
- Key Alignment with United Medical Doctors, Southern California’s Premier Multi-Specialty Medical & Surgical Private Practice
Our EKG & Rhythm Analysis Course Team
Frequently Asked Questions
UUN Is A BRN-Approved Continuing Education Provider
PROVIDER APPROVED BY THE CALIFORNIA BOARD OF REGISTERED NURSING, PROVIDER NUMBER CEP # 17732 FOR 30 CONTACT HOURS
CEP Provider # 17732 expires 05-31-2024
This information can be verified on the Department of Consumer Affairs License Search site at https://search.dca.ca.gov/
- This course is delivered electronically.
- All course orders are filled within 24-48 hours
- Once the course is delivered, no refunds are provided.
- Should the course become unavailable, a full refund will be provided.